Alexandra District Health Clinical Services Plan
Two Clinical Services Plans (2018 - 2022) are currently being developed to outline the direction of the service delivery for:
- Alexandra District Health
- Yea and District Memorial Hospital
The two five year plans aim to identify service priorities and address the current and future health care needs of the communities within the Shire of Murrindindi.
Consultation will be undertaken with staff, Board members, community and key stakeholders. Research will also be undertaken to gather data on health trends, current usage and demand for health services, access to services and demographics.
We want you to tell us what is important to you...
We would like to understand your health needs to enable us to plan for, and prioritise, services delivered in your local area and enhance how you can access services in the boarder health system.
Attend a community consultation session:
- Eildon - Tues 6th March 10am - 12pm, Eildon Community Centre, 2 Centre Avenue Eildon.
- Marysville - Tues 6th March 2pm - 4pm, Marysville Community Health -Tree Fern room, 31 Falls Road Marysville.
- Alexandra - Tues 6th March 7pm - 9pm, Alexandra Bowling Club, 4 Paynes Avenue, Alexandra.
- Yea: Wed 7th march 7pm - 9pm, Meeting room, Murrindindi Shire Council, Yea Service Centre, 15 The Semi Circle, Yea.
Please RSVP for catering purposes (03) 5772 0924.
For more information or to provide feedback please visit https://yourhealthserviceplan.com.au.